Thursday, January 13, 2011

lowering my expectation

honestly speaking I dun really enjoy the school time
something had changed around me
yet,i dun really know what is going on?
is it i m thinking too much nonsense?
well..i m not sure

maybe it is time for me to lower down my expectation for you
Am i treated you badly ?(accidentally)
if yes,i would like to apologize to you

i hate that feeling
dumping me alone is ntg
i juz duno why i cant be a part in your conversation?
am i talking too softly?
it seems that ppl cannot give me a response after i was finish talking
to me i m like talking to the air
so what is the point to talk in front of you?
i will rather prefer to listen to what you said.
maybe it is the reason i choose to be quite sometime

I really hate the characters that i hold now
pretending ntg happen and continue watever job that offered for me
it is not the way i wan to live

i m not invisible
maybe,i was too quite
as a result,not many ppl concern about my presence

i m juz an ordinary gurl
i do have my feeling and emotion
if i hurt somone accidentally
i would like to apologise

and now,
this is the only way i choose to express my feeling

plz,,i m not bagging from anyone sympathy..plz dun misunderstand

2 comments:

  1. you know, I always want a conversation with you, heart-to-heart talk...
    Maybe through that, we can have a better understanding between us...
    you are not invisible, I know you tried hard.. Seriously, we know you tried hard to be the same person as us, the ki siao one.
    But you just can't be, we prefer you as the natural one..you know, don't change yourself for others..
    I know I was bad for not giving you response sometimes, but I really didn't know what response should I give. You tried to be funny, but for us, you're still the quiet one, and the serious one.. I just can't take it when you tried to be funny...
    I'm sorry if I had hurt your feelings, but I rather tell you what's in my mind than let you think that I don't like you..
    I do care about you, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for letting me know what is on ur mind..feel miserable sometimes..i thought i hav done something wrong that hurt some of my friends..well,if i do.i really wan 2 apologize.thx 4 seeing my hard work.erm,juz be myself.i get it.thx anyway

    ReplyDelete